[ 14.04 ] - Official repositories GPG error

Martín Cigorraga martincigorraga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:33:54 UTC 2014

Hello Marius, thank you very much for your time.

Yes, you're right, /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d was corrupted and I already
solved the issue - I was away so couldn't warn about that here!
This is my comment on an already open apt-get bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/apt/+bug/1263540/comments/7

Cheers!

/Martin