Pyrenamer - a new problem

Patrick Asselman iceblink at seti.nl
Fri Mar 21 08:08:13 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-21 05:24, rikona wrote:
> Hello rikona,
>
> Thursday, March 20, 2014, 1:59:39 PM, rikona wrote:
>
>> When I ran 'locate pyrenamer', there were 100 or more listings.
>
> How can I get a listing of the dates of all these files? Might
> help to see where the problem is...
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
>
>  rikona

 From a command line:

find / -name pyrenamer -print 2> /dev/null

^will find all files named pyrenamer that a normal user has access to
Use with sudo if you want to find *all* of them on the entire system.

which pyrenamer

^will show you which pyrenamer is the first candidate to be executed if
you type it from a command line

Not sure if this is the easiest route to go though... it may be easier
to uninstall and then reinstall the package?

Best regards,
Patrick Asselman