VMware Player

Jim Byrnes jf_byrnes at comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 01:33:43 UTC 2014

I would like to try to use an installed version of Windows 7 to make an
image to use in vmware player on ubuntu 12.04.  A couple of months ago,
Jan I think, I found an article that shows how to do this. I must have
forgotten to bookmark it or if I did I can't find it now.  I thought it
was on VMwares webpage but I can't find it there now.  Googling and
looking at my Firefox history has not helped.

If someone knows of a link to this info I would appreciate it.

Thanks,  Jim