New - Iceape in Repository Broken

M.Ross mrossarr at gmx.com
Tue Mar 4 15:50:23 UTC 2014

Re: New - Iceape in Repository Broken

Inet access delay, Thank You for waiting!

> On Wed, 26 Feb 2014, Liam Proven wrote:

> On 26 February 2014 17:04, M.Ross <mrossarr at gmx.com> wrote:
>> Yes, Thank You, I know that, so I must wonder why it is offered for install
>> via Ubuntu Repos. I may misunderstand the extent of those repos., via
>> Synaptic or the Ubuntu Software Cntr.
>
> What version of Ubuntu are you using? If you're trying 14.04, beware
> that it's still in alpha and not yet finished.

I am running v12.04LTS up-to-date - never tried the newer vers.

> But Ubuntu is based on Debian, and some Debian packages are still in
> the Ubuntu repositories, unmodified.

Yet refuse to install as I said. Maybe I can just download them. I can
install manually.

No URL can I find at Debian. Any ideas, please inform.

--
The Best To You & Yours,
M. Ross All Rights Reserved