USN-2124-1 (OpenJDK-6) has regressed..?

William Scott Lockwood III scott at guppylog.com
Tue Mar 4 14:27:05 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> Is there a line for my sources.list that will allow this to be installed on
> a 10.04.4 LTS system?  I am not seeing it in Synaptic ATM.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cheers, Gene

No idea, I haven't run that in at least 3 years. You could back port,
or you could upgrade. Or compile it yourself, but I don't suggest that
at all, unless you're willing to maintain it yourself for security and
bug fix's. Their project home page is at https://mariadb.org/ and I
find packages here: https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/5.5.35/

There is also the new 10.x version, but I'd stick with 5.5 for now.

--
W. Scott Lockwood III
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:  soap, ballot,