Disk imaging program?

Niles Rogoff nilesrogoff at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 20:05:11 UTC 2014

_x_ imaging of Windows and Linux partitions in a single image-the-disk
operation that includes the boot sector and related structures
_x*_ bootable disc can do offline image backup and restore
_x**_ image to spanned DVD's
_x***_ good compression
_x_ free for business as well as personal use

dd

* ubuntu, slitaz or any other livecd
** step 1: http://www.computerhope.com/unix/usplit.htm Step 2: /dev/cdrom
*** tar -czf

Has a large learning curve for beginners to linux though