12.04 sound issues

Tom Poe tompoe at meltel.net
Sat Jun 21 18:39:14 UTC 2014

Hello:  I have sound issues with one web site.  It started with sound
not syncing with video at the MSNBC watch videos site.  The site offers
"shows" with pundits during the day/evening.  One of the shows is out of
sync, but the ads are OK.  Then another, and another started having the
same problem.  I can watch other web sites without issues.  How would I
go about trouble shooting this issue? Also, I have the same problem,
whether I use Firefox or Chromium web browser.  Any suggestions greatly
appreciated.
Tom