computer/properties

johnny candj01 at att.net
Sun Jun 8 01:03:38 UTC 2014

Ubuntu is designed for new use. You can do most everything with Software
Centrer and Synaptic Package Manager. But as you get better you can use
the terminal to do what ever you are capable of doing. Over the years
have tried many other Linux OS. But always come back to Ubuntu. If it
hadn't been for their live CD and ease of installing I mite still be
using MS stuff. Ubuntu isn't a perfect OS. But comes closer than most. I
think I started with 7.04. So haven't been using as long or as good at
it as most.
John McCown 68++ and still moving
Just my 2 cents.