unity panel disappears with libreoffice impress
hsiang.liu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 04:57:04 UTC 2014
The unity panel will disappear if the following steps are taken.
1. open libreoffice impress and create a blank impress document.
2. choose menu: view--> master --> slide master
3. then close the master view immediately.
4. now, the unity panel disappears
5. press ctrl-alt-delete twice will bring the panel back.
$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS
libreoffice was fetched and installed from official website: libreoffice.org
Build ID: 40ff705089295be5be0aae9b15123f687c05b0a
More information about the ubuntu-users