32-bit vs 64-bit

Boudi Luna charlieluna1974 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 18:11:01 UTC 2014

the 32 bit and 64 bit are just the bit width that the processors use. from
running a search on your processor, it's a 64 bit processor and you would
be better off getting the 64 bit version of ubuntu to take advantage of the
processor. the 32 bit version may not work well. but, just because you have
2 GB of RAM doesn't mean you're stuck with that. Usually a 64 bit processor
can address up to 8 GB. go with the 64 bit so it'll run like it should. why
your specs say 32 bit operating system is weird. you really should have the
64 bit OS.