THIS IS NOT A DEBATE FORUM Please ignore this thread Re: Is Linux 3.13, the worst kernel version, ever? YES! It is... So, why Trust come with it? WHY!?

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 15:24:16 UTC 2014

Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:
> This is not a debate. It is a urge for a technical support, the very
> purpose of this list.

Well, your original mail doesn't seem to be looking for help from other
Ubuntu users. You wrote:

| Mark Shuttlework *must say something about this situation*. What he is
| gonna do? I really t want to know that.

If you expect an answer, please ask him directly.

And you also wrote this:

| As I said, I'm a huge fan of Ubuntu and I'm waiting to see what
| Canonical will do about this.... Canonical, your turn.

If you want to get an answer from Canonical, please ask them directly.

This is a list where Ubuntu users provide technical support for other
Ubuntu users. Please don't expect either Mark Shuttlework or Canonical
to monitor this list.

Nils