pdf document from healthcare.gov not opening

William Scott Lockwood III scott at guppylog.com
Sat Jul 12 01:10:22 UTC 2014

On Jul 11, 2014 8:08 PM, "johnny" <candj01 at att.net> wrote:

> You have a good problem. Healthcare.gov is having troubles with their web
site from day one and it still is still having problems. I would call
them(LOL) to see what they say. What they have done is put a file inside of
the pdf file. So it is like trying to open two files at once. The
government does weird things. You mite could get it open with a lot of
work. Then again it mite be a mess up on their sit and it really is a blank
file.
> Lots of luck and God Bless Johnny
> PS it mite have been on one of the 6 hard drive that went bad all at once
with the IRS. I hear the IRS has the Brooklyn bridge up for sale.

Can we leave politics out of this? No one wants your Ill informed opinion.