Linux is not good for Desktop

Avi Greenbury lists at avi.co
Fri Jan 31 14:53:40 UTC 2014

Oliver Grawert wrote:
> this list explicitly has the title: "Ubuntu user technical support,
> not for general discussions"
>
> please take that topic elsewhere ...

With my moderating hat on, I concur.

If you'd like to have this sort of off-topic loosely-related to Linux
and/or Ubuntu/ and/or computers etc. the last vestiges of the old
official Ubuntu off-topic lists are here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/bikeshed

It is completely unaffiliated with Canonical or Ubuntu, and there's
no moderation to keep things on any particular topic. There are
probably other lists serving the same purpose but I don't know what
they are - anyone's free to email me off-list with suggestions that I
can include in future emails of this sort. :)

But, in the meantime, let's stop discussing this non-topic and let the
thread go away.

Thanks!

--
Avi