Webinar service that works from Ubuntu

Anoop John anoopjohn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:38:24 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was checking out anymeeting.com for organizing a free Drupal Webinar and
saw that the presenter cannot be on Ubuntu although the viewers could be. I
then checked out gotomeeting.com and see that they also do not support
Ubuntu for the presenter. Mikogo.com needs to dial in to a US number for
voice. I checked out apache openmeeting but I am not too keen on setting up
and running my own server for this.

Are there online webinar services that work with Ubuntu for the presenter
(as well as for the participant) and that allows all web presenting and
viewing? I am alright with paying a monthly fees as well.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks
Anoop