ubuntu: destroy a huge binary file and make it non-readable.

Richard Hector richard at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jan 27 03:02:19 UTC 2014

On 27/01/14 13:07, Ryan Gauger wrote:

> [the whole long post responded to]

> Is this good then? :) I understand how it might be difficult to read of you haven't been keeping up with a conversation, so I think I know what to do now when replying :)

> [signature of post responded to]

Not really :-)

You left in the whole post you were responding to, where you only really
needed a line or 2, say:

> When people say "don't top-post", they REALLY mean "please reply
> using a trimmed, interleaved style".

And then you left the signature/footer from Paul's email under that,
which is also unnecessary.

Additionally, you posted one very long line - your mail program might
not have shown that, but you'll see if you view source. The traditional
netiquette is to limit your lines to 72 characters. But that seems to be
disappearing :-(

Richard