Nikolai Cassanova: Help with libre office

nikolaigauntiet at estelacm.sld.cu nikolaigauntiet at estelacm.sld.cu
Mon Jan 20 20:37:51 UTC 2014

Hi, I am running ubuntu 13.04 and I installed the java plugin but anytime
my profesora gives us microsoft word documents with songs and videos
included into it, I don't have the ability to play them from the word
document in libre office.  It always freezes and says something about OLE
object and thats it.  I don't even have the ability to copy and paste them
to my desktop and play them as a mp3 or mp4 file.  What can I do to get
them to work.  The format my profesora saves them in is: "docx" file
format.

--
Nikolai Gauntlet Cassanova