network manager not fitting on screen

Gary Kirkpatrick garyartista at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 10:49:01 UTC 2014

> >> Nils
> >>
> > --
> > Thanks Nils-  but no amount of repositioning or window adjusting does the
> > trick.
>
> Why not?  If you Alt-drag the window you should be able to see any of
> it.  Can you explain what happens when you do this?
>
> Colin

Alt-drag does nothing at all.  I never have used it so I tried and alt +
drag and I get the same movement action as just click and drag.

Anyway, I can not resize the window other than max and size it defaults to,
and in neither case can I see the entire network manager window.   That
section of the window is hanging off the screen.  On my monitor I can
resize the window in question but only to make it bigger which I can by
dragging as well as maximizing.  I can only do the latter using the monitor
display, again regardless of resolution.

garyk