errors

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Tue Feb 25 01:24:29 UTC 2014

>I understand that I can delete them, but how can I stop them from
>happening and giving all the errors.  My machine has slowed a lot
>recently, and I attribute it to all of these errors.

Nullmailer is a very simple to use mailer that allows your system to send
you informational emails, as you've seen.

You can either uninstall it, or you can fix it.

To fix, edit the two files in:  /etc/nullmailer/

adminaddr   = enter your email address here
remotes = enter your email server here, and any needed info to log into it.

I have my own local email server, so all I enter is:   mail.domain.com smtp

For other options, google is your friend...

As for that mail, you should delete it because it does try to send every few
minutes. Although I have never seen it slow a pc...

But even after you've corrected adminaddr and remotes, it's likely that the
old mail will continue to stay stuck there.