Profiling issue (OT)

Ron Scott-Adams ron at tohuw.net
Fri Feb 14 04:04:08 UTC 2014

There’s scant information here to provide help. In general, strace or so could turn up something interesting, but it’s impossible to say. What is this application? If it hangs and you don’t know what it’s doing, you need some visibility into what it’s asking the OS to do.

Ron Scott-Adams
ron at tohuw.net
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." (Calvin Coolidge)