Linux is Excellent for Desktop. was: Linux is not good for Desktop

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 14:45:39 UTC 2014

On 1 February 2014 14:23, Ramachandran Chidambaraiyer
<ramachandran.chidambaram at gmail.com> wrote:
> I read this article in "ReadWrite". It was discussing the OS of Mac and
> iPhone and why have two OS. During the discussion, I saw this comment about
> Linux. I have been using Linux form the year 2000 and I have not installed
> any other OS.

Please stop this thread now. You have all been told by the mods.

And stop top-quoting! It is against the rules of this list.

--
Liam Proven * Profile: http://lproven.livejournal.com/profile
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk * GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven