xorg.conf permissions

steve reilly steve at reillyblog.com
Mon Dec 22 01:28:06 UTC 2014

> Under the "X Server Display Configuration" menu option is the
> configuration set to TwinView? I think I see a couple of issues with
> your xorg.conf.

no option for twinview.  use to be there awhile ago though.  looks
like "clone" is something new.  for the dropdown on xscreen0 (both
monitors) i have the position options for absolute, right of, left of,
above, below, and clone.

for xscreen1 I have no position options

http://imgur.com/dG6K4Te&AGW1T5S#0
http://imgur.com/dG6K4Te&AGW1T5S#1
http://imgur.com/0wIn3Nx

I tried clone and all that did was give me 2 exact same screens, with
a cursor on each which exactly followed each other.  yea, not what i
need lol