ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 124, Issue 18

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Sat Dec 6 21:44:45 UTC 2014

On Sat, 6 Dec 2014 20:37:38 +0000
Paulo de jesus Ferreira de Abreu <paulojfabreu47 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Estou trabalhar com programas piratas estou sempre com proplemas com o
> computador são tudos uns piratas só com os Pobres mas este Deus
> de ... é... Boas festas de natal só para humanos de
> 1º...Ubuntu...É...[?]

Translation (difficult to respect the same errors in the original):

I am work with pirate programs I am always with problems with the
computer they are all pirates only with the Poor but this god of ...
is ... Merry Christmas only for humans of 1st [1st
humans?] ...Ubuntu... Is... [?]

I personally consider this spam, and the OP warranting moderation.