Suggestions for remastering tools?

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Thu Aug 7 16:59:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm using two heavily modded Ubuntu-based desktops for installation of
all my client desktops (in schools, SMB's, public libraries etc.):

1. one based on Elementary OS 0.2, which is itself based on Ubuntu 12.04.

2. a lighter version based on a Ubuntu 12.04 base with the MATE desktop.

I'm currently searching for a remastering utility to build my own
installation ISOs for these two desktops. Some time ago there was the
Remastersys utility, but it's been discontinued.

Are there any recommendable tools out there to do this? Any suggestions?

Cheers from the sunny South of France,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr