lastest chromium update U12.04LTS issue

Tom Poe tompoe at meltel.net
Thu Aug 7 13:57:20 UTC 2014

Liam:  Thank you for pointing that out to me, and other Ubuntu users.
So, I install Ubuntu, which relies on the Chromium web browser, and when
Ubuntu updates the Chromium web browser, I need to go someplace and
download Chrome from the Google search engine company?  For some reason,
I thought I was working with an Open Source distribution for Linux
operating systems.  Am I witnessing a corporate assault on Open Source
software?
Tom