dns-nameservers

william drescher william at TechServSys.com
Sun Aug 3 11:28:32 UTC 2014

When I installed 12.04 lts it appears I inadvertently listed a
bad address for 1 of the 2 nameservers.  I have googled and
looked in the manual, but I can't find out where the nameservers
are listed.  I did add one nameserver to /etc/network/interfaces
and that one does show up on resolve.conf, but another (good)
nameserver also is in resolve.conf as is the bad address.

Can anyone give me a clue where the "default" (ie: not in
/etc/network/interfaces) might be residing

--bill