Galaxy S4 not recognized after reboot

Chris cpollock at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 1 01:57:08 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-07-31 at 19:56 -0500, Chris wrote:
> To finish installing todays updates I had to reboot since them my phone
> above is not automagically recognized as it was before the reboot. Prior
> to this a pop-up would come up asking if I wanted to open it in Shotwell
> now nothing. Doesn't even show up in Nautilus as it used to.
>
> Any advice?
>
> Chris

I'm adding to this, I attempted to provide a snippet from my syslog
showing what happens now when I connect the phone via usb however I
can't highlight any text with Gedit only a letter or two at a time. This
also has apparently started since one of the latest updates.

--
Chris
31.11°N 97.89°W (Elev. 1092 ft)