bug in anjuta crashes when trying to open *.ui file with glade

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Sun Apr 27 06:12:18 UTC 2014

Francis  Smit wrote:
> yep this has been an issue since 13.10 but the automatic bug reporting
> doesn't happen so I have struggled to report this bug

I'm not sure what you mean by "so I have struggled to report this bug".
If you mean by reporting to this list, it isn't useful. This list is
only for technical support of users and it is unlikely that the
developers take notice. If you want to report a bug for *Ubuntu, you
should go to the bug tracker launchpad <https://bugs.launchpad.net>. For
convenience you can use the command

ubuntu-bug anjuta

in a terminal. That command collects some additional information about
installed version of the application etc. to help the developers fix the
bug.

Nils