UbuntuGNOME 14.04

Gilles Gravier ggravier at fsfe.org
Sun Apr 20 19:09:04 UTC 2014

Actually, I don't like the laptop going into suspend when I close the lid.
:)

So on Ubuntu GNOME, on my Clevo / Why W258 with Ubuntu GNOME 14.04 LTS, I
go to power settings, and select "When the lid is closed" and chose "Do
nothing" both for "On battery power" and "When plugged in".

With this selected, when I close the lid, the display just gets locked. But
that's because I want that. At least the machine stays on. No problem.

Gilles

Gilles Gravier - ggravier at fsfe.org
Using Google Apps web mail