14.04

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:25:48 UTC 2014

Hi!

Please, keep in mind that you'll need to make a full backup of your system,
before any "upgrade" (or fresh install) from DVDs...

The "update-manager -d" or "do-release-upgrade -d" is a bit safer mostly
because it will not delete your data, as "DVD upgrade" does...

Also, you can try "do-release-upgrade" without "-d", since Trusty isn't
under development anymore (release today).

Do backups!   ;-)

Best,
Thiago