rsync progress

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:30:49 UTC 2013

2013/9/30 Patrick Asselman <iceblink at seti.nl>

> On 2013-09-28 20:33, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
>
>> So far I have almost never got any answers to anything I asked here,
>>

> And adding this line will make sure that this improves, right?

YES! And it worked, didn't it…?
No, I'm just kidding, I guess I thought that it just wouldn't make any
difference, and I guess it didn't in this case. And I said ”almost”, didn't
I? :)
Well, anyway, I tend to write more text than necessary. Maybe I just like
to write, I don't know… Just don't take those unnecessary lines that too
seriously, and we all will be fine… :P

Regards

Johnny Rosenberg