rsync progress

Eero Volotinen eero.volotinen at iki.fi
Sun Sep 29 08:50:44 UTC 2013

"There is also a --info=progress2 option that outputs statistics based on
the whole transfer, rather than individual files. Use this flag without
outputting a filename (e.g. avoid -v or specify --info=name0 if you want to
see how the transfer is doing without scrolling the screen with a lot of
names. (You don't need to specify the --progress option in order to use
--info=progress2.)"

Eero