OpenOffice.org

Kim Briggs patiodragon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 14:31:48 UTC 2013

I had problems with Libre Office freezing up my Ubuntu 12.04 system
for over a year.  I don't have a preference for one over the other, or
think one is better than the other, but switching to Open Office
helped me and is painless.

1. Purge Libre Office:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/180403/how-to-uninstall-libreoffice

2. Install OpenOffice: