more

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Thu Sep 19 20:31:49 UTC 2013

>It just happened again. no icons in the upper right corner again on
freecell or tb.
>By the way, we just had an upgrade, the problem was before and now after
>the upgrade.  Obviously I will review debian.

I used to use the Desktop version of Ubuntu on servers that run 24/7. But
now I install the Server version and then add a minimal desktop. Either way,
Ubuntu is perfectly stable. Have you looked at the drive's SMART data? Have
you looked at your computers temperatures?

The possibility of a an unstable driver exists too. Has the machine had a
video driver installed, or any driver that didn't come with Ubuntu?