Printers and Scanners for Ubuntu (12.04, or 13.04)

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 11:23:27 UTC 2013

On 09/07/2013 12:06 AM, Ric Moore wrote:
> So, don't get the cheaper All-In-Ones, or they won't respect you nor
> your expectations of their fine line of products, when you don't spend
> "enough".
>
> Oh yeah, I ~promised~ her that I would tell about our encounter EVERY
> TIME I saw the word HP in a tech forum query. I'll continue to do that
> until ~I die~ or HP ~goes broke~ from my efforts. Old age and
> treachery ~can~ ultimately win. I took it to the county dump site
> without a scratch or sign of age on it. Where it belonged. <cackles> Ric
which is exactly why I switched to a Samsung Color Laser printer 3 years
ago.. I now have an HP 5100 all-in-1 and an HP photo printer, and an
Epson photo printer all tucked away in my basement. I should use them
for target practice some time:) oh, and I have 2 KX-P1124 dot matrix
printers also, if anyone needs a workhorse:)

--
Paul Cartwright