Ubuntu instability

Grant Hardy granthardy at outlook.com
Sun Sep 1 04:17:30 UTC 2013

Ric Moore wrote:
> Happens when someone doesn't select/use burn iso specifically, I agree
with
> you Gene. It will only work done like that. Ric
Rick and Gene,

For sure. I appreciate that Gene pointed this out to me and I'm sorry if my
reply seemed a bit short and to-the-point. It was quickly typed out on a
phone and I totally didn't mean for the tone of my reply to sound like it
did. :)

I'm pretty familiar with creating bootable media by now and understand that
an ISO file is a CD image that has to be burned specially. But I agree, this
is good information to mention.

Cheers.

Grant