Fwd: how to replace Ubuntu logos & brand-marks in custom distro ???

Navdeep Singh Sidhu navdeepsingh.sidhu95 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 10:27:29 UTC 2013

Thanks for replying !!!

We are not going to steal anybody's work or credit. We are replacing logo
to avoid copyright issues . Credits for the Work of Ubuntu & kubuntu
contributors will remain untouched.
It is just a small project for university students. we are builing a distro
to gain some knowledge

By the way still not clear how many logos are there to be replaced ???
i don't know exact locations of logos or brandings which can be replaced.
Can anybody suggest me any script ot tool to replace logos. Or