firefox on 12.04.3 live cd not working

LimpTeaM limp at limpteam.ru
Thu Oct 24 09:29:51 UTC 2013

Yes i check files.
I have a bootble usb with ubuntu 12.04.3 and other programs. And ubuntu
is iso image that was defgragmented to use as bootable.

When i start live cd it boots to unity. Than I open firefox. It opens
correctly but any page that i want to open couldn't be displayed.

When i doing ping or traceroute - always ok.

All other programs works well.

!!!BUT
If i install ubuntu from this bootble usb firefox works fine :)