repository error

Pastor JW rev.olson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 16:54:37 UTC 2013

So, what happened to this?  It has had this error for five days now. How
do I get it corrected?  I tried other mirrors but no luck.

W:Failed to fetch
http://packages.medibuntu.org/dists/precise/Release.gpg  Something
wicked happened resolving 'packages.medibuntu.org:http' (-5 - No address
associated with hostname)
, W:Failed to fetch
http://packages.medibuntu.org/dists/precise/free/binary-amd64/Packages
http://packages.medibuntu.org/dists/precise/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages
http://packages.medibuntu.org/dists/precise/free/binary-i386/Packages
http://packages.medibuntu.org/dists/precise/non-free/binary-i386/Packages
http://packages.medibuntu.org/dists/precise/free/i18n/Translation-en
http://packages.medibuntu.org/dists/precise/non-free/i18n/Translation-en
  Something wicked happened resolving 'packages.medibuntu.org:http' (-5
- No address associated with hostname)
, E:Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org