When did Ubuntu evovle?

AP worldwithoutfences at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:54:53 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Liam Proven
<lproven at gmail.com>wrote:First release, October 2004, "Warty Warthog".

> rumours of some dotcom millionaire hiring Debian developers and then
> getting them to... well, work on Debian.

Good to know this!

Its officially-unacknowledged inspiration was Bruce Perens' UserLinux
> project. Google him & that for more info.

Oh I see. I see...'Bruce Perens' is even considered to be the father of
Open Source, I believe!

--
Life and death. At some point we're gonna leave this world. Do I know when?
Absolutely not.

                                    --- Terrell Owens

Just I dislike pain, so all other beings dislike pain. Live and let live.

                               --- Mahavir Bhagwan