Amazon icon

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:12:45 UTC 2013

On 7 October 2013 17:10, Tom Rausner <tom at rausner.dk> wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> The launcher has an icon taking me to Amazon.com in U.S.A.
> Where can I edit this icon to take me to Amazon.co.uk instead ?
> (if possible at all)

Having done some more research I think this is a bug.  I believe it is
supposed to work it out for itself.  I have filed a bug [1].  I think
the problem is that geoclue is not working correctly, as when I run
unity-webapps-runner --amazon --app-id=ubuntu-amazon-default
I see
** (unity-webapps-runner:4259): WARNING **: Could not get a proper
accuracy from Geoclue (NONE)

Tom if you add yourself to the bug it will raise its visibility.

Colin

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webapps-applications/+bug/1237999