Amazon icon

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 8 06:56:45 UTC 2013

On 7 October 2013 22:31, Tom Rausner <tom at rausner.dk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Den 07-10-2013 22:07, Colin Law skrev:
>
>> When you say you only found icons do you mean files with an image
>> extension, or were you looking in nautilus (the file manager) and saw icons
>> there? Colin
>

> In Nautilus I found some icons (meaning the images only).

Still not quite sure what you mean.  In nautilus .desktop files that
have the executable property set just show as icons in nautilus, and
it is not possible to open them from within nautilus (or at least I
have not found a method).  That is why I specifically said to look for
them in a terminal with

ls .local/share/applications

Then you will see that actual file names.

Colin