Admirable but don't know why did it I went that way!

AP worldwithoutfences at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 17:06:34 UTC 2013

Dear Friends,

I tried the Live Version and it was really wonderful without doubt.
Due to some reasons, I have currently delayed the plan of Ubuntu
Installation in my current PC. We are planning for a new Laptop, and I
hope it would be installed in that. I hopefully think that Ubuntu is
suited in almost all varieties of Laptops. I would come back here and
ask. I want to thank all. I hope it would be great to work in Linux
world.

Thanks and apart from it, I would ask few doubts to clear my doubts
regarding Linux too since almost everyone on this list seems
knowledgeable.

--
Life and death. At some point we're gonna leave this world. Do I know
when? Absolutely not.

                                         --- Terrell Owens

Just I dislike pain, so all other beings dislike pain. Live and let live.

                                    --- Mahavir Bhagwan