scrambled desktops - again, and again, and again

rikona rikona at sonic.net
Thu Nov 21 02:47:46 UTC 2013

Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 5:47:50 AM, compdoc wrote:

>> Agreed - that is one of the first things I did. :-) I usually use
> diskutility - it gives a bunch of smart info.
>> The disk seems fine - passed, no errors at all - it is a pretty new disk.

> That's perfect. At least the drive is good...

But - the problem is still there... :-( I'm assuming since there are
no other replies that others are not seeing this. It seems like a
software problem because it happens when I do some [usually file]
operation - opening, closing, saving etc. That does sound like it
might be a possible disk issue which is why I checked it first.

Any suggestion for which log(s) might give useful info? Is there a way
to track what the windows are doing with respect to the desktops? This
might give some clue as to what is happening...

Thanks,

  rikona