Multiple Instances Open in Unique Workspace at Start Up

Jay Ridgley jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 8 13:44:04 UTC 2013

Folks,

I have a situation whereby I have multiple instances of things like
e-mail(Tbird) and a browser(Firefox) open at the same time.

Is it possible to cause them to open in an assigned workspace at start up?

I have the two e-mails starting up under the All Applications-->Startup
Applications menu entry. However, they both startup on Workspace 1. It would be
helpful if I could assign a separate workspace for each of them. Say one on WS-1
and the other on WS-2.

Thanks,
Jay
--