Fwd: how to replace Ubuntu logos & brand-marks in custom distro ???

Navdeep Singh Sidhu navdeepsingh.sidhu95 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:00:56 UTC 2013

Apologies for late posting !

We launched alpha release of KDE edition of distro !! We named it Gajj !!
You can download iso image from

http://sourceforge.net/settings/mirror_choices?projectname=gajjlinux&filename=Gajj-kde-64-alpha/Gajjkde0.1_amd64.iso

Please report(if any) any copyright or credit stealing issue :-

mail to : copyright_issues at tss-gndu.org

the motive of this project to introduce students to open source world ,
students here are interested in contributing to FOSS but environment in
most of projects is not friendly for newbies (Deadlines and other issues)
 !! Most of these things scares newbies to step into FOSS world !! So we
provided them their own customized Linux Distro so that they can be
encouraged towards linux & opensource environment .

Regards
Navdeep Singh