I've Done A Really Bad Thing

John Graddy jwgraddy at valornet.com
Wed May 22 22:58:52 UTC 2013

Maybe I've jumped to an incorrect conclusion. After I upgraded,my
wireless network was VERY slow. After a little research, I thought that
13.04 had implemented IPV6 and assumed that was the problem.  I could
have easily been incorrect.

Thanks for the response.

John

P.S.  I assume from your response that that was NOT the problem. Is
there another reason for wireless being real slow in 13.04?