Long startup timings...

Paulo Sampaio paulo.vicente.neto at gmail.com
Thu May 9 17:59:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

Xubuntu 13.04 here, on a netbook with a kingston hyperx ssd, takes around
10sec.

30sec is quite normal for standard hdd. If it was faster before and
suddenly you've got this 30sec boot, you probably have some
misconfiguration, Save Session + Auto login takes some extra time as it
loads all your programs previously opened.

Atenciosamente,
__
*Paulo Sampaio**
*