thunderbird - reply window

Jim Byrnes jf_byrnes at comcast.net
Tue May 7 20:13:20 UTC 2013

On 05/07/2013 01:14 PM, Norman Silverstone wrote:
> I have Thunderbird on 2 machines. On one of them the message reply
> window has the text in blue and the lines of that message are marked
> with a > or >> and so on. On the other machine the text is black and
> lines of the message being replied to are marked by a coloured vertical
> line. The first machine mentioned used to be like the second one until
> something happened to change it.
>
> Is there anything I can do to recover the reply window message marker to
> the vertical line and the text in black, please?
>
> Norman

Not trying to be sarcastic, but are you sure you are looking at the
reply window on both machines?

If I look at my reply window I see exactly what you describe for the
first machine, but if I am simply viewing a message that has multiple
replies I see what you are describing for your second machine.

Regards,  Jim