thunderbird - reply window

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Tue May 7 18:14:36 UTC 2013

I have Thunderbird on 2 machines. On one of them the message reply
window has the text in blue and the lines of that message are marked
with a > or >> and so on. On the other machine the text is black and
lines of the message being replied to are marked by a coloured vertical
line. The first machine mentioned used to be like the second one until
something happened to change it.

Is there anything I can do to recover the reply window message marker to
the vertical line and the text in black, please?

Norman