bottom posting with Gmail

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 07:54:43 UTC 2013

On 03/30/2013 03:54 PM, Gary Kirkpatrick wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com
> <mailto:wayward4now at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 03/30/2013 02:11 AM, Gary Kirkpatrick wrote:
>
>         Gmail's new compose feature does not give us a way to bottom
>         post.  Has
>         anyone found a solution?
>

>     Just use an email app, like Thundrbird?? Of course when you reply
>     you can just move your mouse cursor to the proper position under the
>     original post and reply from there. Ric
>

>     --
>

> Good idea.  I find it easier to use gmail, perhaps just because I am
> used to it and also because that is one less program I need open  but
> T'bird is fine.

Enjoy! I have Thunderbird sync'd to our Google Group Calendar. Slick as
anything. I edit here, it shows up there, then a couple of seconds later
our website, which has our Google Group Calendar embedded in a page, is
updated as well. Very slick. I'm pleased with myself no end. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html